Monday, September 24, 2007

After Consulting Multiple independent Sources, Area Woman Able To Accepts The Existence Of Harmonic Balancers

After receiving her mechanics professional opinion as to the source of her car's ruff idol, Sheila Gob's epistemic crisis began.

"You hear of mechanics making stuff up just to charge you for something that doesn't exist all of the time. When I was informed that my cars harmonic balancer needed to be realigned I was like, Ya right. What are you some sort of 'Eastern mechanic?' Does my car need acupuncture as well? I told him straight up, why don't go realign some other cars chi while I take my car to a real doctor, I mean mechanic. After receiving the same diagnosis from the next 3 mechanics I went to, I thought to myself, maybe there is something to this harmonic balancer thing. So I went for it and had it realigned. Contrary to everything my Western education told me, it worked! That day I took a vow to never again to judge something by it's empirical merits."

No comments: